Niagara Falls September 10-13, 2018
SWIFT (Summer Winter Integrated Field Technologies) exists for the airport community to gather and learn about new pavement design, construction, evaluation and maintenance techniques, materials, chemicals, systems and equipment available to keep airports safe and operational while addressing any challenges, at minimal cost, during all seasons.
• Trade show offers up-front access to the latest airfield technologies.
• Over 30 technical and operational sessions.
• Networking with international and government delegates.
Sheraton on the Falls
5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3K7
Sheraton Wall Centre
Sept 9- Sept 12, 2019
SWIFT (Summer Winter Integrated Field Technologies) exists for the airport community to learn about innovation in airfield operations to keep airports safe and operational at minimal cost, through all seasons.
SWIFT Provides a Forum
- To exchange ideas, issues and solutions associated with airfield maintenance activities
- To share results of research and development projects
- To identify issues and/or changes to existing regulations, policies, standards and guidelines, technical training, maintenance management and practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Airport authorities – small, medium and large airports located in Canada, US and Europe
- Airfield operations, civil engineering and maintenance management
- Government agencies involved in developing and regulating airports
- Air traffic control agencies
- Airport pavement engineers and contractors
- Military airport operators and pilots
- Manufacturers of airfield related materials, chemicals, equipment, instruments and systems
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Airline representatives
- Design, construction, and maintenance of airport pavements
- Snow removal & ice control procedures & equipment
- Regulations relating to airfield operations & maintenance
- Evaluation of runway surface conditions
- User perspectives on airfield operation & maintenance
- Anti-icing and de-icing chemicals and techniques
- Environmental issues related to airfields
Connect with your target market and increase your brand visibility. SWIFT offers many opportunities to highlight your company.
The SWIFT planning committee is very appreciative of the valued contributions of sponsors. Without your assistance, this conference would not be possible.
Registration includes: all social events (welcome reception, Team Eagle social event, keynote dinner), all conference sessions, equipment expo space
Extra charges apply for pre-conference workshop and companion program.
Get in early as trade show space typically sells out quickly!
Your booth registration includes full conference access, and an opportunity to highlight your brand during the exhibitor introductions.