- the full conference
- all social events: welcome reception, Team Eagle social event + keynote dinner
- all conference sessions
- trade show
- extra charges apply for the Pre-Conference CAPTG Workshop and Companion Program.
- one day passes not available
- student rate not available
Early bird registration deadline Friday, June 29, 2018 Registration deadline Thursday, August 30, 2018.
Register early; space is limited and will be assigned on a first come first paid basis.
All fees are in Canadian dollars ($CAD), 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is additional.
US dollar checks accepted.
Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) Program: If you qualify, please email request for a Completion Certificate to email@example.com by Thursday, August 30, 2018. Certificates will be distributed during the conference closing keynote dinner on Thursday September 13, 2018
- Employee of Committee Airport (YUL, YYC, YYZ, YVR, YOW, YHZ): 10 Complimentary Registrations, $210 each thereafter
- Airport Employee, Other Airports: $525 / $625 after June 29 / $725 after August 30
- Government Regulator: $525
- CAPTG Sustaining Member: $525 / $625 after June 29 / $725 after August 30
- Educational Institution: $525 / $625 after June 29 / $725 after August 30
- RTDB: Industry supplier/service provider/consultant; not exhibiting: $995
- Speaker: Complimentary
- SWIFT Committee Member: Complimentary
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION SOLD OUT
Delegate registrations: Refunds will be provided for cancellations in writing received by Thursday, August 30, 2018. A cancellation penalty of $75 CAD + GST will apply. Substitutions can be made at any time online by the delegate.
Exhibitor registrations: Refunds will be provided for cancellations in writing received by July 27, 2018. A cancellation penalty of $150 CAD + GST will apply. Substitutions can be made at any time, but will require advance written notice.
Payments made by credit card will be refunded by credit card. Payments made by cheque will be refunded by cheque issued in $CAD.