Niagara Falls is definitely not the same place you remember visiting as a kid! A destination with fabulous new hotels, excellent restaurants, and fun activities for all.
Sheraton on the Falls
5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3K7
Request the special SWIFT Conference rate, or SWIFT Conference Government Rate.
- Basic Cityview Room (2 queens) $139 +tax
- Government Room $127.20 +tax
- Fallsview with fireplace and sitting area (2 queens) $189 +tax
Room block deadline: AUGUST 7
- Buffalo Niagara International (BUF), 43 km away
- John C Munro Hamilton Int'l Airport (YHM), 73 km away
- Toronto Pearson (YYZ), 125 km away (not recommended if arriving during rush hour)
- Buffalo Airport Taxi ($70): 800.551.9369
- Niagara Airbus ($93): 800.268.8111 (reservation required)
- Buffalo Airport Shuttle ($70): 800.551.9369 (reservation required)
Airport Transportation (~$85): 866.600.3418
- Central Taxi ($200)
- Niagara Airbus ($92): 800.268.8111
Niagara Falls Weather: Online forecast
Temperature: In Niagara Falls, the month of September is characterized by rapidly falling daily high temperatures, with daily highs decreasing by 12°C, from 24°C (75°F) to 18°C (65°F) over the course of the month, and rarely exceeding 84°F or dropping below 55°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 12°C, from 16°C (60°F) to 10°C (50°F), rarely falling below 4°C (40°F) or exceeding 20°C (68°F).
Precipitation: In Niagara Falls, the chance of a wet day over the course of September is gradually increasing, starting the month at 30% and ending it at 33%.
Humidity: The chance that a given day will be muggy in Niagara Falls is rapidly decreasing during September, falling from 20% to 3% over the course of the month.